5.21.2013

Healthy Smoothie

Smoothies are one of my favorite healthy drinks to make.  I really enjoy having a smoothie for breakfast.  They give me the energy I need in the morning to kickstart my day.  They are super simple to make and allow you to pack in a lot of nutrients into a yummy drink!  I was recently asked what I eat to stay healthy and in good shape.  So, I decided to share my favorite smoothie recipe with everyone.

Smoothie

These are the basic ingredients I use whenever making a basic smoothie:
Frozen StrawberriesFrozen RaspberriesFrozen BlueberriesBananaGreek YogurtSpinach

Some other ingredients you may want to try adding are:
BlackberriesMangoesPeachesClementinesGrapesKiwisPomegranate SeedsKaleProtein PowderFlax Seed

In the smoothie pictured above I used a mango in addition to all of the basic ingredients.  If I ever need to add any liquid I try to stick with water to keep the calories as low as possible.

 Temi

1 comment:

  1. This is right up my alley! I just bought a nutribullet & I love making smoothies..

    I would really love it if you would follow me back on my blog & show support! I'm really new & only have 1 follower..

    I am sharing healthy recipes on my blog and other things such as beauty, fashion & motherhood posts. :) I hope you can follow back! it would make my day.

    Loveeeemaexo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank You For Visiting The Temi Truly Blog, Please Don't Forget To Follow!