6.06.2013

May Lust List

This Lust List should be titled confessions of a SHOE-AHOLIC!  I definitely went overboard with the shoe buying this month.  Four pairs of shoes later, I'm now wanting to walk everywhere and show off my newest closet additions.  I hope you enjoy my picks for this month!

May Lust List


Express Jacket

Express Jacket - Purchased
This jacket is such great quality for the price.  The sleeves are made of faux leather while the body of the jacket is a tweed material.  I love the edgy yet classic look this jacket provides.  I think I will get a lot of use out of this item and really enjoy it as one of the newest additions to my wardrobe.


ASOS Dress

ASOS Dress (Pink)


Richard Nicoll Dress
Richard Nicoll Dress

Richard Nicoll is quickly becoming one of my favorite designers.  In a previous Lust List, I posted a skirt from his collection and recently I found this dress that I have fallen in love with!  I love EVERYTHING about this dress from the stripe detailing on the back to the embroidery and the pockets, this dress has it all!  This dress would be perfect for a nice dinner on a warm Summer night.  I love how it is styled with white shoes in this picture, I would also try pairing it with silver heels.


Express Pants

Express Pants - Purchased


Aldo Heels

Aldo Heels (Black) - Purchased


Gianvito Rossi



L.A.M.B. Sneakers

L.A.M.B. Sneakers - Purchased
When I saw these shoes for the first time, I was speechless.  It was love at first sight!  For the next week I stalked every website that was selling these and when I started seeing them sell out I quickly placed my order and I couldn't be happier.  These shoes are incredibly comfortable and really unique and above all, they're so cool!


Previous Lust List Purchases

Express Top



Express Dress

I love the quality of this dress, the fabric is thick and soft.  The way the stripes are aligned really makes the waistline appear tiny.  Since I am short, the dress hits right above my knees so I am debating whether I want to have it shortened to my mid-thigh.  But for now I'm enjoying the girly-ness of the dress.


ASOS Maxi Skirt

ASOS Maxi Skirt (Black)


Express Shorts



Tory Burch Flats

Tory Burch Flats (Royal Tan)
After purchasing these shoes, I found that the online pictures really don't do it justice.  Being that these were my first pair of Tory Burch flats, I knew to expect good quality but I didn't think they would be as great as they are.  The leather is buttery soft and the shoes are so comfortably padded, I could easily walk in them for a long time.  The best part is that the rhinestones sparkle so beautifully in the sunlight.


Steven By Steve Madden Heels

Steven Heels (Blush)
These shoes were the icing on top of my crazy shoe buying frenzy.  I had originally tried these on in-store and hadn't thought much of them, until I realized I couldn't stop thinking about them.  Unfortunately, when I started searching I was unable to find them in any store or website.  A store associate told me, "They sold out all over Minnesota in a very short time."  After hearing this, I was so determined to find them that I bookmarked all of the websites selling them and checked back everyday incase my size reappeared.  To my surprise, after 3 weeks of constant checking I finally saw my size back in stock and I pounced!  I'm so happy I now own these, they are stunning and I love that these classy shoes are my first pair of beige (nude, to some people) pumps.


Slowly but surely I am building a more grown up and exciting wardrobe.  With grad school around the corner, it is important for me to have a wardrobe that is versatile, easy to mix and match, as well as reflective of my personality.  I found myself gravitating towards shoes this month.  It will be interesting to see where I will splurge next.


 Temi

14 comments:

  1. Great picks love every single one! If only they could all fill my closet!
    Xx-SJ
    www.fashinny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your picks and purchases!
    www.rsrue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great list, i love the pink dress, you have a great blog, what about follow each other ?
    Let me know on my blog !
    xoxo

    http://www.descontraidas.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. That hot pink dress is amazing!

    XOXO,
    Monica of Caravan of Style

    ReplyDelete
  5. that maxi skirt is super hot and loving the shoe selection!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Hun! Your support means a lot!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good post! The black maxi skirt is great : )

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the color of the ASOS dress and that Express dress is perfection. Great picks!

    http://www.lookfortheoccasion.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank You For Visiting The Temi Truly Blog, Please Don't Forget To Follow!