2.08.2013

About Me


Hi everyone!  My name is Temi (pronounced T-Amy, Amy with a T is what I tell people).  I'm a 25 year old who is obsessed with fashion, beauty and all things girly.  I believe a wardrobe is very personal to each individual and I like to express myself with the outfits I wear.

Aside from fashion and other girly things, I have a passion for the medical field.  I graduated from the University of Minnesota with a biochemistry degree.  I am very interested in cancer and HIV research.  Having been born in Nigeria, I take education very seriously, because I realize that I'm blessed enough to take advantage of education in a way that many others in the world are unable to.

As you can imagine, it is often very difficult to feel womanly when focusing on school.  I am still trying to find a balance, so I wanted to create this blog to document some things I enjoy.


In the words of the poet Oscar Wilde:
❝ You Can Never Be Overdressed Or Overeducated 


Please enjoy my blog, from my heart to yours ❣