10.10.2014

Summer Nail Looks

Hi everyone!  I'm making this post of some of my favorite nail looks throughout this summer.  You may notice a shiny new addition to my ring finger!!!



My fiancé Jon & I recently got engaged!!!  This was the picture I used to announce our engagement to our friends online!


OPI Funny Bunny  |  Nicole By OPI Heavenly Angel
I did this nail look for my birthday since it matched the white sequined dress that I wore.


OPI Funny Bunny  |  Butter London Lovely Jubbly
Leopard prints were created by making small "C" shapes with black nail polish and placing a dot of color inside the "C".


OPI Funny Bunny  |  China Glaze Blue Sparrow  |  Wet 'N Wild Red Red
Cheeky Stamping Plate: Vibrant Collection CH4
This was the nail look I did to celebrate the USA mens soccer team during their last game in the FIFA world cup.


NYC Black Lace Creme  |  China Glaze Polarized
Wet 'N Wild Red Red  |  China Glaze Frostbite
Cheeky Stamping Plate: Vibrant Collection CH5
These were my 4th of July firework nails.


China Glaze Fast Track  |  OPI Funny Bunny  |  ULTA Sun-Sational
ULTA Ultra Violet Femme  |  Nicole By OPI Heavenly Angel
Cheeky Stamping Plate: Vibrant Collection CH6
This was definitely one of my favorite nail looks this summer.  I painted my nails with this Minnesota Vikings football themed look for the start of the football season!


China Glaze Pool Party

I purchased this beautiful nail polish earlier this year and waited for summer to try it out.  This color is really interesting because in the bottle it looks like a hot pink color, but once you paint it on your nails it looks fluorescent orange and in direct sunlight, I can only describe the look as FIRE!  The color is not what I expected when I bought it, but it has quickly become one of my favorites.


Essie Pink Petal  |  Clear 2mm Rhinestones
I saw a picture of Khloé Kardashian's nails on Pinterest that I wanted to replicate.  And this is what I came up with.


I hope you all enjoy my best of summer nail looks!  I have some great fall nail looks that I will be sure to post on the blog.


5 comments:

  1. so many fun nail looks!

    xo T.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love!!!
    So chic
    Kisses
    Maggie D.
    <a href="http://www.indiansavage.com”> Maggie Dallospedale Fashion diary - Fashion Blog </a>

    ReplyDelete
  3. great post! ;)
    amazing nails ;)
    if you have pleasure come to visit my new post:

    http://honeyandcotton.org/smile-style/

    ReplyDelete

Thank You For Visiting The Temi Truly Blog, Please Don't Forget To Follow!